T56 Magnum Conversion Kit

Our Bigfastcar conversion kit makes it easy to put a T56 six speed manual transmission in your 1994 – 1996 Impala SS (see additional applications below). To solve this issue we have released a swap kit that will allow you to install a Tremec T56 6 speed transmission into your truck. ICT Billet USA Made - LS Engine Transmission 4L60e Bell Housing Bolts Set Kit T56 LS1 4L80e LS1 LS3 LS2 LQ4 LQ9 LS6 L92 L99 L33 LR4 L82 L83 L84 L86 L87 LT1 L8B 551652. The kits I have seen that include the Magnum would be overkill for me so I am toying with the idea of using a used standard T56. - Sequential shifter to convert H-pattern gearbox to sequential shift. The Ford Racing Tremec Magnum T56 6-Speed Manual Transmission is designed for use in the 1999 to 2004 Mustangs equipped with a small block Ford 4. Use with T56 Super Magnum transmission P/N 19352208 and LS engines except LSA, LSX376-B15, LSX454, and LSX454R • LS7-style flywheel with 6-bolt flange • LS7-style high-strength clutch and pressure plate • Fourth-generation F-body- type bell housing and clutch release bearing included • Kit includes dust covers, hardware and instructions. This bellhousing is tested to meet or exceed SFI Specification 6. -Also known as TR-6060, best used with a conversion kit unless you have an existing T-56 in a pre-2005 Mustang -Handles up to 700 lb/ft. The Sikky Manufacturing T56 Relocation Short Throw Shifter is designed to relocate the factory shift rod location back 5. of torque, with gears featuring substantially increased face widths and 2-piece laser-beam welded construction, allowing for greater control of the tooth angles, pitch, and alignment. About the T56 magnum, I don't know so much about this but what I do know is that the T56 Magnum is the trans you can buy from tremec for aftermarket applications, the magnum is evolved from the old T56. The only thing that needs changed on the car will be the drive shaft yoke to a 31 spline yoke. Add in a spacer for the slave cylinder. We have an extensive inventory of complete Tremec transmissions and parts. We have converted the following TR-6060's: TUET5800,7562,10125,1015010400,1061010860. Keislers kit (now SST owned) is probably the best one out there for a 2nd gen and options are few and far between as a direct bolt in kit is concerned. This auction is for a used 93-97 Camaro/Firebird LT1 Tremec T56 6 Speed Manual Conversion Kit Complete Used. How to Convert an AOD Fox Body Mustang to an all-out gear banging Tremec T-56 Magnum 6 Speed Transmission View more at: http://www. com and affiliated sites. 2011 Mustang T-56 Magnum Conversion and Mcleod RXT Upgrade Our kit includes this transmission cross-member and mount which bolts to the factory location and is. Use with T56 Super Magnum transmission P/N 19352208 and LS engines except LSA, LSX376-B15, LSX454, and LSX454R • LS7-style flywheel with 6-bolt flange • LS7-style high-strength clutch and pressure plate • Fourth-generation F-body- type bell housing and clutch release bearing included • Kit includes dust covers, hardware and instructions. Borg-Warner T56 6-Speed Speedometer Cable Modifications See photo below for important note on T56 tailhousing types by year of transmission! Stealth Conversions modifies Borg-Warner T56 6-Speed transmission tailhousings from 1993-2000 Camaros to drive speedometer cables. It's been nearly 11 months off the road but my Supra is finally getting a brand new T56 Magnum conversion done. 5speedtransmissions. The SST shifter takes advantage of the T56 Magnum's inherently low shift effort and dramatically reduces the shift throws. 2005-14 Mustang Gt Tremec Magnum Xl T56 Kit W Dte Aluminum Drive Shaft. Spindles solve clearance problems when running up to 28″ diameter rims. Sst Complete Front Shift Conversion Kit For Tremec T56 Magnum 6 Speed New. This group is for anyone looking to swap their car over to a T56 Magnum or. Go to the Z06/GTO/CTS-V style double/triple cone synchros, which is much better for high RPM shifting (race use). 2005-2010 Mustang applications are a direct plug-and-play with regards to the speedometer. i was surprised how small the trans really is. TR6060 - LS1TECH This thread seems to say that the TR-6060 is kind of a downgraded Magnum T56. It used the trans, pedal setup, and clutch from a 93-97 LT1 Camaro/Firebird. Torque Rating! Improves Gas Mileage Reduces Cruising RPM Up To 36% Ideal For Street Cruising Performance Kit Includes: Brand-new Tremec T56 Magnum 6-speed Overdrive Transmission Formed Sheet Metal Tunnel Patch Polyurethane Transmission Mount Custom Plug-n-Play Speedometer Cable Or VSS Speed Sensor Connector Needle Roller. This swap kit is for 1979-1993 Mustangs. Shortcut to fulcrum chart Core Shifters forward shift conversion kit for AFTERMARKET Tremec Magnum 6 speed: (TUET11009, TUET11010, TUET11011, TUET11012, TUET16884, TUET16885) GM Performance # 19352208 / 19329795 / 19301620 ("T56 Super Magnum") Ford # M-7003-M6266 & M-7003-M6295 Kit includes shifter base for forward. orignaly bought for a dax cobra but during the build i came into some cash & bought a new tremec. These easy bolt-in kits get you the great pedal feel of a hydraulic system and years of dependable, maintenance-free use. Adding an aluminum driveshaft reduces rotational mass which improves acceleration and reduces potential drivetrain vibrations. I will be. Silver Sport Transmissions has a new Tremec Magnum 6-Speed PerfectFit Kit for first gen Chevelles. I'm most of the way though converting my 72 Fastback from auto to a T56 Magnum. I may have missed it in the article, but what was the final cost for this install? I have an 81 Pontiac Grand Prix with an LQ4, GM Hot Cam, beefed 4L60E, and Ford 8. In the process of installing a T56 kit from SST into a 72 Charger auto car. Full bolt in T56 Magnum swap kit for the MKIV Supra. Modern Driveline Clutch Cable Kit T5/Tremec/T56 Conversion 1967-1968 Mustang, Clutch Cable, Modern Driveline Clutch Cable Kit for T5/Tremec/T56 Conversion in a 1967-1968 Mustang & Cougar. Craigslist Search, Craigslist is no longer supported. This conversion kit is a complete. At this time, we do not carry any of the components required to swap this into a V6, or have a comprehensive list of what will be required. So I pulled the transmission and i'm ready to ship it out but i'm worried that all of the additional parts like bad gears ect will start to add up and I may be better off shooting for the T56 magnum. From the factory they are configured as a rear shift. Originally built by Borg-Warner, these units are now manufactured by Tremec. The T56's double-overdrive provides ample cushion for today's tough mileage mandates, paving the way for the 350's resurrection. T56 Magnum so i went w/ the. Using BMR’s Six Speed Conversion Kit to swap the transmission in your F-Body takes all the guesswork out of the swap. Go to the Z06/GTO/CTS-V style double/triple cone synchros, which is much better for high RPM shifting (race use). TREMEC T56/TR-6060 MAGNUM 6 Speed Sequential TREMEC 6 SPEED SEQUENTIAL KIT MAGNUM (2 X OVERDRIVES) Ratios: 2. Blazing magnum ( special magnum ) stuart whitman and martin landau. 6 speed installation kits '79-'93 mustang sbf '79-'93 mustang coyote '94-'95 mustang '96-'98 mustang '99-'04 mustang '05 & up mustang; all prices are in usd copyright. This group is for anyone looking to swap their car over to a T56 Magnum or. The Magnum has provisions for mechanical & electronic speedometers. Magnum Overdrive Gears. Kit includes exclusive offset lever, new shift tower, rear cover plate, hardware and installation instructions. Enjoy our great prices and fast shipping. In the process of installing a T56 kit from SST into a 72 Charger auto car. The input shaft carries 26 splines and the output shaft is 31 spline. Discover T56 Magnum on sale right here with the largest selection of T56 Magnum anywhere online. 69 Mustang Manual Conversion Modern Driveline, Inc. The Ford Racing 6 speed Tremec Magnum XL T56 manual Transmission Kit features a solid mount and direct shift design which eliminates the problem of inaccurate shifts caused by the factory semi-remote shifter. Great solution for 2011+ Ford Mustangs with fragile factory Getrag MT-82 transmissions!. Here is a list of necessary parts : T56 transmission, bellhousing, slave cylinder extension piece, clutch fork, fork t-stud, inspection cover, shifter, flywheel, pressure plate w/throwout bearing, clutch disk, clutch alignment tool. The rear shifter location is then capped off with a plate provided in the kit. T5 world class 5 speed transmission diagram chevy ford camaro 6 speed transmission conversion kit with all new tremec t56 magnum 1967 1981 this diagram works for all gm muscle cars and early f bodies but double check your particular application before welding anything t56 parts drawing. LS1 ZF6 C4 Corvette - A Different Approach. This kit has been engineered specifically for the 350Z to make the installation of your LS engine as simple as possible when choosing to run a GM T56/TR6060/T56 Magnum Transmission. Kit consists of a D&D rebuilt 03-04 Cobra T56 transmission, cross member mount and aluminum driveshaft with the correct slip yoke. T56(GM F-Body/GTO LS versions only)/T56 Magnum LS swap manual transmission crossmember. 00 TREMEC T56 Magnum 6-Speed Transmission for Ford $3,195. A quick Google provides this thread - T-56 Magnum Vs. Hydraulic Clutch Conversion - Ford T10, Magnum T56, 96-04 Mustang T45, Cobra T56. Modern Driveline, Inc. The G-Force Street 6-Speed conversion requires no external case, tailhousing, or shifter modifications to your existing T-56. 00 Add to cart. 95 Tremec T56 6 Speed Offset Lever w Shifter Bushing F-BodyCobra *1386-598-016 Tremec T56 6. Go to the Z06/GTO/CTS-V style double/triple cone synchros, which is much better for high RPM shifting (race use). These are the T-56 six speed transmissions for the Ford Mustang, GM Camaro and Firebird, Chevrolet Corvette, and the aftermarket GM unit. T56/T56 Magnum 12646HKR, 12645HKR LS SWAP SELECTION GUIDE. Visit the post for more. com and affiliated sites. T56 Magnum While motor oil is utilized in various type of engines, we most often think about using it in our vehicles. Camaro 6-Speed Transmission Conversion Kit, With All New Tremec T56 Magnum, 1967-1981. Skip to content. Williamson Tremec T56 magnum to Rotary Billet Steel Bellhousing PROMAZ 13B RX-8 Conversion kit. Our kit combines the strength of a full-out race transmission with the factory look, drivability, and fit of an OEM installation. *TREMEC T56 Magnum transmissions can be shifted from two different locations - mid and rear. A separate article on T56 conversion kit information will be posted in the near future so stay tuned. ICT Billet USA Made - LS Engine Transmission 4L60e Bell Housing Bolts Set Kit T56 LS1 4L80e LS1 LS3 LS2 LQ4 LQ9 LS6 L92 L99 L33 LR4 L82 L83 L84 L86 L87 LT1 L8B 551652. Revisited-TKO 600 vs. Sst Complete Front Shift Conversion Kit For Tremec T56 Magnum 6 Speed New. In the process of installing a T56 kit from SST into a 72 Charger auto car. I cut the flange and then stretched the tunnel by putting sand bags on top and hammering from underneath with a plastic and a deadblow hammer. GR700-GR900-GR1000-GR1000F), Quicktime SFI Steel bell housing, billet shifter relocation, and chromoly transmission mount, wiring pigtail kit, and hardware. There are a lot of nice touches on the 6060 other than the synchro's and if you can do it, highly recommend it over the T56. Complete 3″ lift kit for 2005 to 2014 all wheel drive Dodge Charger, Magnum, and Chrysler 300C. Includes complete Fuel Injection Kit - Wiring harness, Sensors, Fuel line, Fuel pump and Sensors. seal of approval on the new Mustang units, and will eventually offer them with both Magnum ratio packages to suit a variety of street and performance driving scenarios. they were beefed up to hell, even heavier duty than the viper units. While some variations exist for each particular application, the AOD is a transmission not always best suited for high performance Mustangs. I have most of the parts already - and I'm keeping track of my BOM (first version attached). This Magnum transmission will handle up to 700lb-ft of torque and will provide crisp, clean shifts throughout the rev range. of 2002 by Brad Wedan at the age of 18 years old. Stupid double over driven 6spds lol. Pace Performance offers the best pricing on products offered by Tremec. [email protected]) ran a 3. Our extended pilot bushing is necessary when using the LS1 T56 with this kit. TKO 600 or T56 Hello, Currently in the middle of building an open track, autocross, weekend fun, mountain driving car and i need to pick a transmission. Silver Sport Transmissions provides PerfectFit™ Tremec TKO and T56 Magnum overdrive transmission kits for Muscle Cars, Street Rods and Classic Trucks. T56 Magnum so i went w/ the. The G-Force Street 6-Speed conversion requires no external case, tailhousing, or shifter modifications to your existing T-56. I have a T56 Magnum with the shifter in the front location. Keislers kit (now SST owned) is probably the best one out there for a 2nd gen and options are few and far between as a direct bolt in kit is concerned. With so many potential applications for the T-56 Magnum, Tremec has yet to come out with a swap kit specifically for the Fox Body Mustang. The TREMEC Mid-Shift Kit puts the shifter on a TKO just 12. 870 Express Magnum. After this transmission is equipped, performance gets a big boost during towing and hauling projects because the main mechanical components provide 700 feet-per-pound of torque. T-56 Magnum Kit 79-93 Mustang - Ford T-56 Magnum Package for 79-93 Mustangs 5. NOTES: Available Vehicles: Toyota Supra MKIV, Lexus SC300, Lexus IS300, Mazda RX7 FD3S, and as a fabrication kit; Available for 2JZ cars using the Quicktime bellhousing applications. The only thing that needs changed on the car will be the drive shaft yoke to a 31 spline yoke. 2 thoughts on “ BangShift Tech: Here’s How To Install A Tremec T56 Into A G-Body ” Gavin September 4, 2017 at 8:47 am. I haven been wanting to pick up this Magnum XL package for a long while now. 63 magnum behind my LS conversion. TITLE T56 Super Magnum Transmission Installation Kit REV 10FE15 PART NO. Having a hard time finding T56 Magnum online? Locate T56 Magnum on sale below with the biggest selection of T56 Magnum anywhere online. T56 MANUAL Transmission Like its predecessor, the T56 is able to be used in different makes; GM, Dodge, and Ford are all capable of using this type of manual transmission. Nationwide Auto Locator Quality New and Used Car Parts New Tremec T56 Magnum-f 6. 0 so it will bolt to my 347. A speedo conversion box, custom. Pace Performance offers the best pricing on products offered by Tremec. Designed for custom, LS retro-fit installations, the T56 Super Magnum is a Download Warranty Detail PDF High-torque capacity. A TKO600 shifting quality compared to a T56 Magnum is not even in the same league. a t56 magnum would suffice just fine though. 2011 Mustang T-56 Magnum Conversion and Mcleod RXT Upgrade Our kit includes this transmission cross-member and mount which bolts to the factory location and is. 8 with 3:31’s. Using BMR's Six Speed Conversion Kit to swap the transmission in your F-Body takes all the guesswork out of the swap. Conversion Kit. 63 6TH Each Hurst Driveline Conversion kit includes the components required to convert to a modern T56 Magnum 6-speed manual overdrive transmission. The G-Force Street 6-Speed conversion requires no external case, tailhousing, or shifter modifications to your existing T-56. 1986 Monte Carlo SS - 350/T56. (Update - please note, most are probably no longer in business) Most kits go for $1,500. Able to withstand 700 ft/lbs torque while providing unbelievably crisp shifts, the Super Magnum T56 Transmission is the kingpin of Tremec's high-performance lineup. 68” from the face of the transmission. 1967 Chevelle with a TREMEC 6-Speed Driving Muscle Car 5 Speed Conversion Tremec TKO 600. The only thing that needs changed on the car will be the drive shaft yoke to a 31 spline yoke. Notes The kit includes: Pre-bled Hydramax concentric slave cylinder, steel braided lines, 3/4" bore black powdercoated master cylinder, nickel plated firewall mount, reservoir kit, pedal rod. I'll be going hydraulic at some point, but right now I'm going. In closing, while it takes a good bit of work, a T56 swap can be accomplished by most anyone with the desire to do. However, the company is trying to get away from calling it a T56 Magnum because there's nothing common between the T56 and the Magnum, even though the boxes appear very similar. The Ford Racing 6 speed Tremec Magnum XL T56 manual Transmission Kit features a solid mount and direct shift design which eliminates the problem of inaccurate shifts caused by the factory semi-remote shifter. I know there was also another company with a kit out there, that used a different clutch pedal setup, for a longer pedal travel. Nationwide Auto Locator Quality New and Used Car Parts New Tremec T56 Magnum-f 6. 66 1st Gear. With so many potential applications for the T-56 Magnum, Tremec has yet to come out with a swap kit specifically for the Fox Body Mustang. com SUBSCRIBE to t. C3 Corvette 1968-82 Enginetrans Ls Conversion Mount Kit Ls And T-56 Or Tr-6060. This kit converts a production Camaro TR-6060 to a T-56 Magnum. Choose from smooth engaging organic friction single or dual disc clutch systems, or for more competition oriented vehicles, single and dual disc units that utilize RAM 900 series metallic friction material. Research and development of specialty components. The T56 magnum is related to the T6060. Tremec T56 Parts Manual >>>CLICK HERE<<< As with all of American Powertrain's kits, these systems feature the TREMEC TKO 5-speed and Magnum 6-speed coupled with all of the. The many benefits are well worth the investment in time and money and the resulting fun factor is off the charts. I wanted to put together some information on the T56 swap all in one place. 00 TREMEC T56 Magnum 6-Speed Transmission for GM $3,195. ) Add a LBC electric motor kit to your Laid Back Cycles recumbent trike. Engine, Conversion, & Relocation Mounts/Brackets. I have a T56 transmission going in my 40 Ford coupe. 2011 Mustang T-56 Magnum Conversion and Mcleod RXT Upgrade Our kit includes this transmission cross-member and mount which bolts to the factory location and is. Our nitrous powered 4L60E 2010 Camaro. Many people call it a T56 Magnum, and it's even labeled that on many parts of Tremec's website. 7L Hemi, T56 Magnum in Your - T56 magnum 6speed manual transmission with the conversion parts from SST the car was given a US Car Tool. 22-spline input shaft. Pace Performance offers the best pricing on products offered by Tremec. 00 Add to cart. $ Camaro 6-Speed Transmission Conversion Kit, With All New Tremec T56. Tremec Tko 500 600 Transmission Gm Offset Shifter 68 69 Camaro Firebird. - The only sequential shifter for t56 that you can buy and fit today with an easy bolt on fitment. Camaro 6-Speed Transmission Conversion Kit, With All New Tremec T56 Magnum, 1967-1981. Black 5 Speed Ls Shifter Truck Tremec F100 Tko Swb Lever T56 T5 6 C10 Magnum 10 6 Shifter Tko Magnum 10 F100 Swb Tremec Speed C10 Lever 5 Ls Truck T5 Black T56 $479. 870 Express Magnum. Our famous line of Steeda Tri-Ax shifters extends to the 6-speed family of Tremec Ford Spec T56 transmissions as well. The long-awaited and highly-anticipated F-car-specific version of TREMEC's popular Magnum 6-speed has finally arrived! Designed to replace T-56 transmissions in 1998-2002 GM F-bodies, the Magnum-F… Read More. This transmission is a i believe is a slightly shorter version of the Magnum that Grannas Racing uses on their T56 Swap kits for the MKIV. The only thing that needs changed on the car will be the drive shaft yoke to a 31 spline yoke. This crossmember provides direct installation capability for 4th-gen F-body/GTO T56 and aftermarket Tremec T56 Magnum transmissions. Borg-Warner introduces two different, complete retrofit T56. - In the search engine, type the keywords “T56 transmission for sale”. To make our kit work for you, you will need a set of pedals and a shortened driveshaft that is it. T56 cable drive conversion Posted on March 4, 2016 by admin93 March 4, 2016 Our T56 conversion keeps your VSS fully functional so you have both a VSS output and a cable drive. a t56 magnum would suffice just fine though. I cut the flange and then stretched the tunnel by putting sand bags on top and hammering from underneath with a plastic and a deadblow hammer. Our Bigfastcar conversion kit makes it easy to put a T56 six speed manual transmission in your 1994 – 1996 Impala SS (see additional applications below). This allows you to put a T56, Magnum, and many other manual transmissions in your 1967-1969 F-body BMR Suspension designed the TCK005 to work well in street performance, drag race, and handling applications. This means that your stock mounting hardware and dimensions will be utilized. The kingpin of TREMEC's high performance line-up, the Magnum double-overdrive 6-speed transmission takes the very best from TREMEC's current OEM technologies and pairs it with the most popular features of the TKO 5-speed. 6 speed installation kits '79-'93 mustang sbf '79-'93 mustang coyote '94-'95 mustang '96-'98 mustang '99-'04 mustang '05 & up mustang; all prices are in usd copyright. I know BBHP has been out of business since at. Fits all 2009-2010 Camaro TR-6060's and others that have a tapered roller pocket bearing. I really wanted to mini tub it and get new wheels. Mid Shift. At this time, we do not carry any of the components required to swap this into a V6, or have a comprehensive list of what will be required. The stock MT-82 transmission uses a 23 spline input shaft, while the T-56 uses a 26 spline shaft. a t56 magnum would suffice just fine though. We can't wait, how about you? We will have a big update in June 2018. To make our kit work for you, you will need a set of pedals and a shortened driveshaft that is it. New Bearing kit 1/2 bronze fork pads ws6 chevy silverado short bed swb conversion t56. Kit comes with everything necessary to make a complete conversion, including a complete shift lever assembly with boot, new shift lug, and rear shift cover. 5 Speed TKO-600 Transmission kit - Steel bellhousing, Kevlar clutch kit, Fork, Starter. 19301619 DATE REVISION AUTH SHEET OF2 6 18SE13 Initial Release - Rusty Sampsel N/A J38836 1. com! Taking out the guesswork when completing your T56 Magnum swap has never been easier. 00 Crate Fee Non Negotiable will be added. LS1 ZF6 C4 Corvette - A Different Approach. Great for Cobra kit cars and other applications where a more forward shifter is required. In the process of installing a T56 kit from SST into a 72 Charger auto car. of torque, Tremec's Magnums feature multiple shifter locations and both electronic and mechanical speedo pickups. TR6060 converted to Magnum F-body T56 - $1 (fort New Bearing kit 1/2 bronze fork pads am ws6 chevy silverado short bed swb conversion t56 t-56 six speed. I have heard people saying these magnums shift clunky, and that the T56 cannot handle RPM. Adding an aluminum driveshaft reduces rotational mass which improves acceleration and reduces potential drivetrain vibrations. Works with a variety of LS swap applications. T56 - Buy and Sell Car and truck parts, motorcycle and marine parts. The T56 design offers (with a 2. Find Chevrolet Performance Transmission Installation Clutch Kits 19301625 and get Free Shipping on Orders Over $99 at Summit Racing! Chevrolet Performance has taken the hassle out of transmission installation, assembling clutch kits with many of the key components you need to complete the job more easily. I can't recall. Visit the post for more. Tremec Magnum 6-Speed Manual Transmission Essentials Kit JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. maximum torque capacity, the T56 has an exterior case similar to the fourth-generation F-body transmission. $ Camaro 6-Speed Transmission Conversion Kit, With All New Tremec T56. The TREMEC Mid-Shift Kit puts the shifter on a TKO just 12. The output shaft included in this kit is the same one found in the T56 Magnum transmissions; Tremec's aftermarket solution for the swap market. In 2007 Wedan Performance purchased 5speedtransmissions. This installation kit was assembled to make your T56 swap as painless as possible. Product Information. To change the location, you must purchase a mid shift kit (sold separately). A little longer, accepts standard T56 bellhousing adapters, uses a ford pilot, has the larger dia. T56 wiring diagram painless diagrams 2016 mustang t 56 magnum conversion and mcleod rxt upgrade stangtv ford performance mustang tremec t56 6 speed transmission 2 97. magnum vintage magnum / the eleventh uk 2-lp vinyl record (double album) excellent pressing. If you’re on the hunt for a heavy-duty transmission able to withstand an unbelievable torque capacity—700 lb-ft to be exact—while still providing crisp shifts, check out the all-new Chevrolet Performance T56 Super Magnum Six-Speed Manual Transmission. Consult your vehicle wiring diagrams for more info. of torque -Outputs for electrical or mechanical speedometers -26-spline input & 31-spline output shaft -Smooth billet shifter that accepts. The SST T56 conversion kit doesn't just look great, it drives great too. T5 world class 5 speed transmission diagram chevy ford camaro 6 speed transmission conversion kit with all new tremec t56 magnum 1967 1981 this diagram works for all gm muscle cars and early f bodies but double check your particular application before welding anything t56 parts drawing. The G-Force Street 6-Speed conversion requires no external case, tailhousing, or shifter modifications to your existing T-56. We are working on a T56 6 speed manual transmission conversion kit for 2006 - present Dodge Chargers and their related cars like the 2005 - present Chrysler 300 and 2005 - 2008 Dodge Magnum. Bowler – TR 6060 Conversion Kit $ 1,545. 2001 Silver Lightning (0/4/6lb lower, Home-port blower, C&L Plenum and Elbow, Accufab SBTB, Dynatech LT and mid's, Bassani cat back, T56 Magnum, Mark VIII fan, Binary Editor/POPS MNAE0 Strategy) 2003 SVT Focus (former SCCA AutoX car) 1998 SVT Contour (3. 2 thoughts on “ BangShift Tech: Here’s How To Install A Tremec T56 Into A G-Body ” Gavin September 4, 2017 at 8:47 am. 6 speed installation kits '79-'93 mustang sbf '79-'93 mustang coyote '94-'95 mustang '96-'98 mustang '99-'04 mustang '05 & up mustang; all prices are in usd copyright. We also offer a modified T56 Magnum extension housing at an additional cost to the base conversion kit) Cost Starting - $1850. $ Camaro 6-Speed Transmission Conversion Kit, With All New Tremec T56. It used the trans, pedal setup, and clutch from a 93-97 LT1 Camaro/Firebird. In addition to the Ford Performance TREMEC Magnum XL T56 6-Speed Transmission, you will also require a new driveshaft, pedal assembly, clutch, flywheel, transmission crossmember, hydraulic throw out bearing/slave cylinder, reservoir and lines. 8 tgv engine, tremec 5 speed gearbox, 1. T56/T56 Magnum 12646HKR, 12645HKR LS SWAP SELECTION GUIDE. Be the First to Review "Tremec T56 Magnum 6-speed transmission" Cancel reply T56 Magnum Wiring Pigtail Kit $ 99. Camaro 6-Speed Transmission Conversion Kit, With All New Tremec T56 Magnum, 1967-1981. Tremec T56 Service Manual Pdf Tremec T56 service manual (Tremec doesn't have a downloadable TR6060 I must say though, that pdf you linked provides some truly fascinating detail. Same trans and price as the new Tremec Magnum-F but with upgraded parts. Specialists in TREMEC T5, TKO 5 speed and T56 6 speed Put a T5 or TREMEC TKO in your Classic Mustang, conversion of automatic or manual V8TV install of a T56 Magnum into a 1969 Camaro - Part 1. Using BMR’s Six Speed Conversion Kit to swap the transmission in your F-Body takes all the guesswork out of the swap. I look forward to doing more business with JPC in the very near future. In the process of installing a T56 kit from SST into a 72 Charger auto car. SVE T56 Conversion Driveshaft Finish your 79-93 Fox Body T56 swap with this SVE conversion driveshaft from LMR. TREMEC 6-speed transmission builds and upgrades. Except for their gear ratios, American Powertrain Tremec T-56 Magnum manual transmissions are truly brand new from the ground up. For those that have driven both the T56 Magnum is simply the best choice. 2011 Mustang T-56 Magnum Conversion and Mcleod RXT Upgrade Our kit includes this transmission cross-member and mount which bolts to the factory location and is. 63 magnum behind my LS conversion. Focusing on Gm Tremec available for sale online. This kit converts a production Camaro TR-6060 to a T-56 Magnum. The most affordable online catalog for all your T56 6 Speed Transmission needs. The 6060's are a much nicer transmission when you drive them compared to the T56. The same applies if you are located outside the United States. A blend of Tremec OEM technology and the best features from the TKO series, the T56 Magnum series of transmissions provides the ultimate in brute. I haven been wanting to pick up this Magnum XL package for a long while now. Same trans and price as the new Tremec Magnum-F but with upgraded parts. The Magnum has provisions for mechanical & electronic speedometers. New, Used and OEM Automotive Parts - Large Inventory - Great Prices Sst Complete Front Shift Conversion Kit For Tremec T56. Coming Soon: Due to popular demand, we are currently developing conversion kits for other vehicles that should have, but didn't, come factory-equipped with a T56, including the '77-'90 Caprice/Impala and the '05+ Dodge Charger and Magnum. This perfectly positions the T56 magnum transmission in your tunnel. Graves stated,”By using a TREMEC aftermarket transmission such a Magnum or TKO it allows us to easily adapt the offset shifter to get the correct placement. Notes The kit includes: Pre-bled Hydramax concentric slave cylinder, steel braided lines, 3/4" bore black powdercoated master cylinder, nickel plated firewall mount, reservoir kit, pedal rod. Skip to content. The kingpin of TREMEC's high performance line up, the all new T56 Magnum double over drive 6 speed transmission takes the very best from TREMEC's current OEM technologies and pairs it with the most popular features of the all business TKO 5 speed. I was originally going to pick a T56, but when i talked to the guys at modern driveline, they said i was better off going with a TKO 600. Having a hard time finding T56 Magnum online? Locate T56 Magnum on sale below with the biggest selection of T56 Magnum anywhere online. V8s and their torque. Able to withstand 700 ft/lbs torque while providing unbelievably crisp shifts, the Super Magnum T56 Transmission is the kingpin of Tremec's high-performance lineup. The Ford Racing 6 speed Tremec Magnum XL T56 manual Transmission Kit features a solid mount and direct shift design which eliminates the problem of inaccurate shifts caused by the factory semi-remote shifter. In 2007 Wedan Performance purchased 5speedtransmissions. I haven been wanting to pick up this Magnum XL package for a long while now. You would need the S197 Magnum mainshaft, extension housing, shift rail, shifter, and a few other small bits and pieces. Modern Driveline Clutch Cable Kit T5/Tremec/T56 Conversion 1967-1968 Mustang, Clutch Cable, Modern Driveline Clutch Cable Kit for T5/Tremec/T56 Conversion in a 1967-1968 Mustang & Cougar. In mocking up the body onto a new frame this weekend it appears that the shifter is going to be very much further back than I anticipated. Buy gm tremec right now!. The only thing that needs changed on the car will be the drive shaft yoke to a 31 spline yoke. This leaves those trying to do the swap with a couple of options. I am using the Quicktime conversion bellhousing. 63 final and the hydraulic clutch. Corvette T56 bearing kit with synchronizer rings Hooker 71223008HKR T-56 Conversion Shift Hump For. It's perfect with the stock bench seat. T56 MANUAL Transmission Like its predecessor, the T56 is able to be used in different makes; GM, Dodge, and Ford are all capable of using this type of manual transmission. Our extended pilot bushing is necessary when using the LS1 T56 with this kit. End of the day get a t56 for $900-$1000, find a hydrolic clutch peddle and a bell housing as they are both $800 each, rest of the stuff is pretty good price from mal woods. The Gear Box stocks t56 transmission parts,t5 transmission parts,borg warner t56,muncie transmission,t10 transmission,super t10 transmission,3550 transmission parts,manual transmission parts,t56 transmission overhaul kit, t56 transmission rebuild,rebuilding a transmission,transmission shift fork,t56 synchronizer assembly,t56 transmission gears,Corvette T56 transmission,Tremec T5 transmission. (good news for the later 4. T56 wiring diagram painless diagrams 2016 mustang t 56 magnum conversion and mcleod rxt upgrade stangtv ford performance mustang tremec t56 6 speed transmission 2 97. i envisioned this monster. I'm so tired of destroying TKO 600's (on my 3rd) and really have no other choice considering the power and weight of my car. This lowered the cost on the kits but it also should make the shifting much smoother and less notchy from what i gather. Crane Cams Magnum roller tip rocker 1995 F body Borg Warner T56, JTR tailshaft conversion for speedometer. 2011 Mustang T-56 Magnum Conversion and Mcleod RXT Upgrade Our kit includes this transmission cross-member and mount which bolts to the factory location and is. 5" from the back of your bell housing. T-56 Magnum Tail Housing Shifter Tremec Tailhousing T56 Tuet11009 Tuet11012 M6. We're going to quickly show you Modern Driveline's new T-56 Magnum transmission conversion kit for the '79-'93 Mustang to see just how easy it is to install one in your Fox. Likewise, the C5 Corvette-with its rear transaxle layout-makes a potential conversion far less appealing. i envisioned this monster. Bowler’s Camaro Transmission Tunnel for Your T-56 Magnum Conversion Holly Battle February 9, 2018 News The 1967-69 Chevrolet Camaro, and sister car, Pontiac Firebird are some of the most popular cars for a Pro-Touring style build. LSx Swap ProFit MAGNUM Installation Kit for 1956-82 C1/C2/C3 Corvette. T56 Mustang. The Sikky Manufacturing T56 Magnum Relocation Short Throw Shifter is designed to relocate the factory shift rod location back 4″. Using BMR's Six Speed Conversion Kit to swap the transmission in your F-Body takes all the guesswork out of the swap. Automobile Parts and Service Toggle navigation Community Chevy Automotive Sales Inc. Engine, Conversion, & Relocation Mounts/Brackets. T56/T56 Magnum 12646HKR, 12645HKR LS SWAP SELECTION GUIDE. The center of this conversion is our engine mounts and crossmember kit. Tremec T56 Magnum Transmission - For those who cant afford $5500+ on a used V160 6 speed transmission, or $6999+ for a brand new one, which is now discontinued, we now offer a. This will be pic heavy supplemental info for anyone who is going to do this, Or someone who may pick up used parts down the road and need to complete the kit on their own. Tremec T56 6-speed Conversion. 50 1965-1970 Ford Adapter Plate For Tremec Tko T-5 Conv, Using 6 Bolt Bell Housing 1965-1970 Ford Adapter. 6 speed installation kits '79-'93 mustang sbf '79-'93 mustang coyote '94-'95 mustang '96-'98 mustang '99-'04 mustang '05 & up mustang; all prices are in usd copyright. We're going to quickly show you Modern Driveline's new T-56 Magnum transmission conversion kit for the '79-'93 Mustang to see just how easy it is to install one in your Fox. Williamson Tremec T56 magnum to Rotary Billet Steel Bellhousing PROMAZ 13B RX-8 Conversion kit. Shifter base for custom installations using a T56 transmission with forward conversion adapter from McLeod (# 82-1001 - buy direct from McLeod) or Keisler / SilverSport (stamped # TRA-00104, not sold alone). T56 MANUAL Transmission Like its predecessor, the T56 is able to be used in different makes; GM, Dodge, and Ford are all capable of using this type of manual transmission. I finally pulled the trigger on a T-56 Magnum 6 speed from Silver Sport Transmission for My 74 Roadrunner. 67-69 CAMARO General Motors Car or Truck from an Automatic transmission to Manual Shift. The output shaft included in this kit is the same one found in the T56 Magnum transmissions; Tremec's aftermarket solution for the swap market. 1967-1969 Camaro LS Tremec T-56 Magnum Conversion TUET11009 or TUET11012. Bowler's Camaro Transmission Tunnel for Your T-56 Magnum Conversion Holly Battle February 9, 2018 News The 1967-69 Chevrolet Camaro, and sister car, Pontiac Firebird are some of the most popular cars for a Pro-Touring style build. I can't recall. -Also known as TR-6060, best used with a conversion kit unless you have an existing T-56 in a pre-2005 Mustang -Handles up to 700 lb/ft. The TR6060 is basically the same as the T56 magnum but that is what they call it when it comes OEM with a car/truck. 2005-2010 Mustang applications are a direct plug-and-play with regards to the speedometer. The Magnum XL is an extension of our revered Magnum 6-speed series. are specialists in TREMEC T5, TKO and T56 five speed and six speed transmission conversions. Ever since the LSx motor was conceived, I oftentimes wondered what it would be like to drive an LSx motor coupled with a ZF S6-40 6-speed transmission. This allows you to put a T56, Magnum, and many other manual transmissions in your 1967-1969 F-body BMR Suspension designed the TCK005 to work well in street performance, drag race, and handling applications. Our conversion kit is priced at $2,175. NOTES: Available Vehicles: Toyota Supra MKIV, Lexus SC300, Lexus IS300, Mazda RX7 FD3S, and as a fabrication kit; Available for 2JZ cars using the Quicktime bellhousing applications. Rated 0 out. Call today - 865. This kit does not address that, however it is relatively simple. This Tremec T56 racing transmission also features provisions for mechanical & electronic speedometers & included a Tremec T56 billet shifter base. when i put my exhaust on they said to keep the crossover pipe at least 6 inches from the tailshaft maybe for heat reasons. Works with a variety of LSx swap applications. 6 Internal Slave 79-04 Magnum T56. Having a hard time finding T56 Magnum online? Locate T56 Magnum on sale below with the biggest selection of T56 Magnum anywhere online. Chevrolet Performance For Sale Online. Modern Driveline, Inc. What's left is I need to work out the clutch cable setup. 2l Gen Iv 376ci Engine Motor 400 Hp Gm.